Do you have a range of freelance services for different budgets? In this week’s podcast episode I talk through the different levels of services you can offer:
Prefer to read? Read on!
- Free content – social media posts, newsletters, podcasts, blogs, videos, free webinars, email freebies. This is the stuff you can refer people to if they can’t afford anything right now.
- Low price/tasters – To give people an idea of your expertise, you can offer things like templates, checklists and short trainings.
- Do It Yourself – The services where you offer the knowledge but they have to implement it. So courses and group memberships. Books can fall into the cheaper end of this too. It’s a good 1-to-many model.
- Do It With You – An increasingly popular option is to combine the best of DIY, with accountability and support. So instead of buying a course and not using it, you might have a course that includes a live round, or coaching.
- Do It For You – This is the one if the client can afford your full services. You can only offer so many of these slots.
Here are a few examples of how that could work.